Thursday

Hire It Out - Welcome To My Brooklyn, New York Home Office

Welcome To My Brooklyn, New York Home Office

Happy New Year 2010...

Hello from Brooklyn, New York. Here at Hire It Out Services of New York City, we have a simple mission: to deliver quality back office support services to our clients. We offer our Virtual Assistant and Web 2.0 Services throughout the US, but have a strong affinity to the New York City area clientele.

* Here's My Story - How I Started Online.

* Share Case Studies Results

* And Here's My BlogMaster 2010 System - How I Do It (WIP Video Coming Soon...)

"Just Loc's Blog Case Study" (Free) Secrets For Local Business Online Marketing Success Revealed!

"Cornegy 2009 Special Report" (Private Consultation and Report Fee).

I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation ($50 Value) via phone.

In during my part to help stimulate the economy and help our local entrepreneurs, start ups and small businesses and introduce Hire It Out Services I am offering a FREE 30 SECONDS VIDEO TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE (VERY LIMITED 2010 TIME SENSITIVE OFFER).

CALL 347-404-6850 To Get YOUR FREE 30 SECONDS VIDEO TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE. INCREDIBLE $500 VALUE...

F-R-E-E! Just To Kickstart 2010. Online video marketing will give you brand recognition for your local business and generate more traffic.


Take Just A Moment To View This FREE 30 SEC Video Ad:




NOTE: The FREE 30 SEC Video AD contains a FULL SIZE video frame so you can see exactly what is happening. The above ad has been modified for this blog post.

I'm a business person. First and foremost, I need to make money for my Web 2.0 Consulting and Web Services to keep myself in business. In the beginning of my Web 2.0 consultations I did pro bono work to build both experience and local business connections.

I'll occasionally do work for barter (deposit and a signed barter services exchange contract) you will agree to share your success stories with with me and give me a honest candid testimonial I can put on my blog and three paying referrals, or there are times when I'll do a low cost training, but I need to cover myself, my time, and my expenses.

I expect to be compensated. What I charge for my consulting and Web 2.0 services is a function of how valuable my time is. How valuable my time is a function of how many people I’ve helped, how many people want my help right now, and what the market will bear. In business, your dollar value is important.

I provide my Web 2.0 services upon a pre-arranged scheduled phone consultation along with a signed contract and or invoice agreement, a retainer fee (50% deposit) and a renewalable monthly service commitment (90 days, 180 days or 365 days) admin. and management services agreement for 20 hours per month for the length of your commitment.

You'll be invoice and re-billed every 30 days for the same amount. You can cancel any time after our service commitment contract.

CANCELLATION

You can cancel anytime after your financial service commitment contract has been met for any reason and never face any type of cancellation penalty. Simple email Hire It Out Services and we'll cancel your account and send a verification email to you.

MY TIME IS AS VALUABLE AS YOURS****SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY****CALL 347-404-6850.

Time is money. My time is very important to me. I can always make money. However, I can never get back or buy back more time. Because I can't get my time back, there are NO REFUNDS for my services unless specifically expressed.

So if you don't know me well enough yet to determine if ongoing consultations, personal access and or training is worth my stated monthly fees, then our services probably isn't for you.

Three questions you must ask yourself (and answer with brutal honesty) before you call me.

Ask Yourself These 3 Questions First...

Is This Really Right For You?

Are you prepared to make the investment?

If money wasn’t a consideration, what would you do?

I am a business owner. I own a business, and I wear many hats. I have become my own researcher, writer, blogger... everything. It takes time to do the research, formulate the right strategy for you as my client, implement the plans and create the Web 2.0 profiles and platforms. My partner is my photographer. It's not a job. It's a way of life.

OK, that's the whole story. The short story is:

Get Access to Me SIMPLY CALL 347-404-6850 for a
FREE 30 Minute Consultation.

Find out my most recent thoughts, ideas and tutorials and what's on my mind regarding the world of Web 2.0 blog creation, Google Maps, Local Search and local business promotion.

Be sure to get my RSS updates so you never miss a post!

Sign Up NOW!

I am looking forward to share several case studies from scratch and some really valuable discoveries with you soon. Be sure to sign up to the Hire It Out RSS for updates and my list.

I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year.

Cheers to you for a successful 2010! And another cheers for your up-coming 2010 online endeavors...

Stay tuned.

Questions? Leave a comment below.

Welcome To My Brooklyn, New York Home Office

Share!

Tweet this link on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post A Hire It Out Services Comment. As you make your voice heard, please keep in mind we encourage posts that:

• Are on topic
• Advance the conversation
• Treat others with respect
• Allow for further discussion among readers

Thank You.